Monday, May 6, 2013

Who (or What) is a Catholic (or a catholic)? - Intro

 As I continued in my series - Who (or What) is an Evangelical? - I got the feeling that while my Catholic friends were interested (in varying degrees), they might have felt like they were being left out of the discussion.  So I will soon start a series on Who (or What) is a Catholic?  Though this may seem simple to some or many, I have found there can be quite a bit of disagreement about this at times (even among Catholics).  I find the history of the word fascinating.  The way the word is used by diverse peoples also makes for an interesting study.

If you have any preliminary thoughts about this before I begin, please leave it as a comment, or send me an email (which you can find in my profile).

On to Part 1.

No comments: